Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

call of duty 2

• Please log in to reply

jcreeger

jcreeger

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Please help, I installed COD2 and I have all the system requirements.

The game starts up but then minimizes once it starts up. When I click on the COD2 tab, it pops up for a brief sec and (often says 'auto adjust in progress') but then minimizes again. It stays running, but I can not get it to pop up and work.

I first experinced the problem when I installed a demo for Brother in Arms.

Please help.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
first go to the pinned topic for cod2 system specs. the link for it will let you know if you need to do anything like install direct x or update your video drivers.

you could also force the game to start in "safe mode" so you can go in and configure the game manually.

novabass

novabass

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I get the same thing happeneing to me. Call of Duty 2 runs but minimizes instantly and will not stay maximized. I have all the updated drivers for nvidia installed.
my system is:-
AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+ Dual core CPU
Asus A8N-SLI-SE mother board
2 x 512 memory
256meg Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT PCI Express graphics card.

I tried the new patch but that did nothing to help this problem.
ANY IDEAS ??????

Edited by novabass, 15 January 2006 - 07:42 AM.