Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ipod song problems

• Please log in to reply

kolke

kolke

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I just got a 30gb ipod video for x-mas. I am having trouble getting my music on it. In the itunes library no songs show but it said my downloads were complete and that space was used. On the ipod itself it also shows no music. What do I do? Please someone help!! I looked all over in the help section and I could not find anything to help me.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Have you checked with their manuals

http://www.apple.com...t/manuals/ipod/

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
is the music anywhere on your computer? click start>search and search for some of the music on your computer. it may have been placed in a strange place and simply be a matter of finding it and uploading it.

kolke

kolke

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
The music is on my computer, its all in my windows media player. From there i downloaded the music onto my ipod. But nothing is there or in the itunes library but it says the space is used and the music is there.