Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

call of duty 2 code

• Please log in to reply

realg

realg

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Well i got call of duty 2 and i installed it and everything went fine but when i try to load it, it says that my rendering code path is not being detected. what should i do to solve this problem?

Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600)2.80 gigahertz Intel Pentium 4
16 kilobyte primary memory cache
1024 kilobyte secondary memory cache
Dell Computer Corporation Dimension 3000
76.73 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
56.42 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space

HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8163B [CD-ROM drive]
PHILIPS DVD+-RW DVD8631 [CD-ROM drive]
3.5" format removeable media [Floppy drive]

ST380011A [Hard drive] (80.00 GB) -- drive 0, s/n 5JVJKCB4, rev 8.16, SMART Status: Healthy
1022 Megabytes Installed Memory

Slot 'DIMM_1' has 512 MB
Slot 'DIMM_2' has 512 MB

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
check the pinned topics, cod 2 system specs to see if you meet the system requirements. Its very likely that you dont' have a sufficient video card to play the game. It could also be that you either need to update your video drivers or reinstall direct x 9.0c from microsoft.