Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Having a problem with Hotmail

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
Hi all,

I'm having a bit of trouble with my PC at the moment. Although i can access the internet, there are some sites (such as Hotmail.com) which will not load up at all. I think It may have something to do with flash so I went to the macromedia website however, I am unable to download the free flash player.

Does anyone have any ideas? Any logs/scans ect... that you need, just let me know and i will post them for you. Also, on a possibly unrelated note, I cannot use the 'Search' function in the windows start button. Should i reinstall?

Many thanks in advance,

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
hello and welcome to geekstogo,
if you still have a problem i'm thinking that your cookies may not be enabled which need to be when going on to hotmail.