Posted 29 December 2005 - 05:35 PM
Posted 03 January 2006 - 09:50 PM
I need a little additional information to ascertain whether or not I will be able to assist you, in correcting your problem.
Please Answer the following questions:
1) I am a little lost on what you are trying to do. The manufacturer for this device says that it can act as a Wireless access Point as long as it is connected to a Wired network (meaning Ethernet cord from external modem to the RJ45 input on the device) and also as an ethernet receiver (meaning your modem is connected to another wireless access point or router and this device (WL-330) is used as the receiver antenna on another PC). Are you trying to accomplish one of these two? If not then please explain further, If so then please read on.
2) What operating System's do you have on the PC's in question, Please include any Windows Updates or Patches (Example... XP SP1 or 2)?
2) What is the Model and Manufacturer of the Wireless Router you are using?
3) Are you using any software that came with your adapter to manage your connectivity to the router, or if using XP are you using the Wireless Zero Configuration (referred to as WZC)?
4) What IP Configuration are you using (Example.. DHCP, PPoE / Static, Automatic)
5) What troubleshooting steps have you taken already?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users