Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Sony Digital Vaio-PCV-RZ22G (Keep shutting down)

• Please log in to reply

TSP

TSP

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am trying to help my friend. She is unable to keep her computer booted.. She turns it on and then with in 5 minutes it shuts down. She took it to a service center and they had it for 2 months and said, it was fixed. It is still shutting down and she needs help to find out why.. I am hoping that someone here is able to assist us. I will email her what I can and she will print it from work and try to do what is suggested.

Please let me know if I am not posting this in the right place or that I can do this for my friend.

Thank you.
TSP

Edited by TSP, 29 December 2005 - 08:19 PM.

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go. If she took it to a "service center" and paid to have it fixed, and it is not fixed, she certainly has a legitimate complaint that they should resolve, or give her money back!