Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

call of duty

• Please log in to reply

mont

mont

• Pip
  • 3 posts
try again time. attempted to 'install' call of duty from disc I was bought for xmas. I loaded through wizard and all ok. When I click to play I get 'fatal error' 'pop up window' saying error during initialization. Video card or driver doesnt suppport dynamic textures'. I have checked my system spec against requirements on disc box and appears ok. I have very limited computer knowledge and therefore need very simple replies. Thanks in anticipation. I am in uk so allow for time lag.

Advertisements

timbo00

timbo00

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Please post your system specs... sounds like your graphics card isn't compatable.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
there is a pinned topic in this forum (at the very begining). it has a link to check your system specs. just to be sure your system does meet the requirements.