Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

torrent files

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

BTPH

BTPH

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
say theres a torrent with 50 files, each file a few hundred mb, only 1 file from the torrent is needed, there are no ways to get this 1 file seperately, is there any, when downloading a torrent, to say, download this file first, then the others? or to basically control which files are downloaded when, so that i may download the one file, then cancel the download before you waste your download limit?

Im currently running azureas, does anyone know if its possible to this with azureas or would i also need another client in order to accomploish this?

Cheers, and happy new year,
Ben

Advertisements

undun40cal

undun40cal

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
Reply edited by mod: Murray

BTW:
I just found out that p2p discussion is not good here and i apolagize to the admin for the slip up. If this post gets wiped, i totally understand. Again, sorry.

Edited by Murray S., 31 December 2005 - 07:36 AM.

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

G2G no longer supports P2P..

Murray