Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Call of Duty 2 issue

• Please log in to reply

Ruvaen

Ruvaen

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
I'm having a very serious slowdown in Call of Duty 2 and was wondering if anyone else has encountered this. The game runs fine on my system until I reach the Tunisia missions (third British mission). The first level of this set runs extremely slowly right from the first screen (when the objectives are first being posted) - it's completely unplayable. My graphics card is a Radeon 9000 and I have 512 MB ram, and it's able to handle all the levels up to this point - does anyone have any hints?

Thanks

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
make sure your playing with dx7 enabled from the video options (ingame). Thats a pretty intense mission with lots of physics and effects (all dx9) that can cause lots of slowdown.