Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Download Internet Explorer For Service Pack 2

• Please log in to reply

The G

The G

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
If a remove my Internet Explorer is there anywhere i can download Internet Explorer again reason i ask is because i have service pack 2 and ''Microsoft'' only have it for service pack 1 on there site.

Advertisements

Seven!

Seven!

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
Right click on your desktop (not on any icons, just anywhere on the background), click on properties, click on the Desktop tab, and click on Customize Desktop.

Then you should see a little area with four checkboxes, and one of them should be Internet Explorer. Enable that checkbox, hit apply, then OK, then OK once more. Internet Explorer should be on your desktop.

Otherwise, you can download Mozilla Firefox from http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

Cheers =]

The G

The G

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
Thx for replying Seven!,

But the thing is i already have it on the desktop i need to fully install it again but if i do uninstall would what you told me reinstall it again ?

Oh and i have ''Firefox'' already i just use I.E for my downloads (sometimes crash in Forefox) & for Rapidshare.

Thats why i really need it up and runnin again.