Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spy Axe and others

• Please log in to reply

johnnyboy

johnnyboy

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
I feel like I've tried everything that has been recommended on this site and by other sites, and I have run countless virus scans, all turning up something--and it seems to me like something gets done. Then my computer freezes again, and I have to manually turn it off. I turn it back on and try to do those things again, and it just doesn't seem to help. A few days ago I had a problem with Spy Axe and was able to sort it out with the help of everyone on this site, but now it seems like I've got 10 other viruses, including Kernel64.exe, maxd64.exe, vxh8jkdq7.exe, vxh8jkdq6.exe, and vxh8jkdq2.exe. I would get a HijackThis test up here, but my computer keeps freezing on me right before I can. If someone could help me figure out how to at least keep my computer from getting error mesages such as "task manager has been disabled by your administrator" and "", that would be a huge help, then I can get a HighjackThis list up here. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

I have on my computer:
xoftspy and ewido anti-malware, also cwshredder, SmitRem, and of course HijackThis.

Again, any help would be great!

Advertisements