Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Totally clueless

• Please log in to reply

firemedic1620

firemedic1620

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
I first want to thank you all for your help on my earlier topic. I am clueless on where to start. My wife wants the header to drop from the top and stop where it is supposed to. Any ideas? I'm unfortunatly about to gve up.

Thanks

Advertisements

lil_cat_luver

lil_cat_luver

• PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
Um, a little more information please?

What type of header (graphical?) and how do you plan on starting? Coding it with html or using some sort of wysiwyg editor?

Hai Mac

Hai Mac

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
Or do you want a brief intro to what HTML is?

firemedic1620

firemedic1620

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I have webpage Maker V2. I would like to know how to make , I think it's called, flash vidoe. I would love to know html but I am not the sharpest tool in the shed if you know what I mean.

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
its not that hard to learn html, its one of those things "easy to learn, and not that hard to master"

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Easy is subjective. What is easy for you, may prove very difficult for others. Depends on your background.

At any rate, HTML and Flash have very little to do with each other. I know absolutely nothing about "webpage Maker V2", but I have used Macromedia Flash MX to create Flash objects in the past.

ScHwErV :tazz:

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
http://www.w3schools...tml/default.asp is a great place to learn HTML.

go through each tutorial and learn what each tag does.

Magosis

Magosis

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 190 posts
and if you are looking to learn flash there is a tutorial on this site http://www.geekstogo...ls-t83318.htmlf

:tazz: