Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

download problem plz help

• Please log in to reply

pr1ngles

pr1ngles

• Pip
  • 3 posts
i came home one day and wanted to download some things for my computer but i keep getting the message

"Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site was eiter unavailible or cannot be found. Please try again later."

at first i thought it was just the site so i tried to download from other sites and they all say the same thing. so i ran a scan with spyware doctor and it said that my computer was clean. i dont know what is going on. plz help thanks :tazz:

Edited by pr1ngles, 01 January 2006 - 11:50 PM.

Advertisements

pr1ngles

pr1ngles

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
oh and my brother just informed me that he downloaded something called 'Internet Download Manager' and when he went to uninstall it this started to happen. i dont know if that has anything to do with it
plz help :tazz: