Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What is the deal with Call of Duty?

• Please log in to reply

nick_mi

nick_mi

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
It seems like there are nonstop topics about the game. Is it just a baddly programmed game, or what?

Also, you might want to make a nice FAQ on it since that seems to be 75% of the problems here. o.o

Advertisements

†Gladiator†

†Gladiator†

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
it's just a good game that many people play...........
more people playing=more problems

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
most of the COD problems are either misconfigurations, connections to the game servers, or other problems with the system that have nothing to do with the game itself...

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Most of the problems on CoD2 we have on here which is most of the CoD threads recently is just people not reading the box they played tho old one and it runs fine on even the lowest spec system and assumed the new one would work just as well, but the new one is a high end very demanding game, which isnt a bad thing it looks amazing.

And as dsenette said most of the problems with the original are due to people and computers not the game.

Although i think im starting to lose patience with people with intel graphics chips trying to play the new one.

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts
LOL same here. Non stop questions about will my pc play cod2. Cod2 alpha blending error. I have errors on cod2. etcetera.... People need to start reading the back of the game box, I agree and you should know you cant play cod2 on an integrated video card. Very few can like the ati chipset mobos... I've helped my share.. Helped upgrade tons of Peoples video cards.

akashlee

akashlee

• PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
isn't generals so much better than call of duty?

†Gladiator†

†Gladiator†

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
RTS vs FPS
it's just like saying
Soccer is better than B-ball

But I am 100% cod

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Not a comparison since they are a completley different genre, original CoD is good LAN game everyone can play it no bother on the PCs. CoD2 excellent game and very good looking if you can run it.