Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

help me-virus

• Please log in to reply

Agentx2

Agentx2

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
i have the za pro trial. i have had 77 intrusions blocked and 26 hig rated so far and i have only had it for less than 2 months. its good but this little pesky trojan keeps getting through.i use these programs-spyguard, zonealarm pro trial (gonna switch back to a rolover of freeare za soon) {pro has 2 issues they wont fix} microsoft anti-spyware, spywareblaster 3.5.1, spybot serach and destroy 1.4, norton antivirus, adware se personal 1.06r1, Registry Mechanic, mozilla firefox, noadware 4, pcorion, xoftspy, alertspy, pal spyware remover, trendmicro online scanner, tmas web-scanner, cws-shreder, windows software malicous removal tool, my-doom e-mail scanner, id-blaster and filechecker. if thats not enough i dont know what is and i do have windows service pack 2 firewall as well. ( still thinking this isnt enough programs and protection and i run scans every 2 to 3 days .)

Attached Files

Advertisements