Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DVD + R, when played has no visuals

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

s26

s26

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Err sorry not quite sure which topic to put this under. Hope this is the right one.

I've been given a DVD + R by a friend of a Downloaded TV show.
It plays the sound fine but no images appear. I have media player but no image comes up when the disk is played.
my system is an XP and its the latest version of Media player thats fine for everything else.
oh and it plays DVDs and CD fine.

Any help greatfully recieved

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi s26!

May I ask which Television show it is that you are trying to view? Some TV shows needs to be viewed in different ways then others and that could be causing your problem.

Fenor

s26

s26

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
It's a copy of the first session of Lost, but I'm not sure where the copy has come from I'm affraid.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
As the show you are asking about was illegally obtained, we cannot offer you help in this matter.

For TV shows, you are allowed to tape them, and use them in your own home, but when you distribute them, it becomes illegal.

Thread closed.

ScHwErV :tazz: