Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

dumped internet history

• Please log in to reply

mystified

mystified

• Pip
  • 5 posts
This is probably another dumb question put in the wrong forum but here goes: My son-in-law uses my pc to, apparently, search for jobs. I have reason to believe he may be visiting "other" sites. the problem is he alwaus dumps his history so I can't check that. I also have CC Cleaner and Cyber Scrub installed and he may be using that as well. Is there anyway I can find out for sure where he is actually going when he's been on-line? Maybe it's time for a pass-word. Thanks again !

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Moved to internet forum.

Guides and Tutorials is for do-it-yourself help posted by experts.

ScHwErV :tazz:

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
Hi welcome to Geeks To Go!!!!!
please give me your browser and browser version, i can write a page that will dislplay your browser history, u can then have your son print ou the page with the history on it, and i can stop it from being copied, trust me. of course there are ways around this method, so a password if you truly want to stop your son, otherwise simply post your browser and version here i will write up a simple page for you.

mile runner (mike)

Football Geek

Football Geek

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi.

I'm new here, but trust me I know this stuff...got in trouble for it about 3 yrs ago.
In IE, use the tools>internet options>content>content advisor (enable)
It creates a password. Best fix for this problem. Try system restore also.

BTW Mike its PT

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
Patrick my brother from another mother!!!!! :tazz:

yeh i pats suggestion is good, dont think system restore will bring back temps though....

mike