Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Keyloggers

• Please log in to reply

Torchred

Torchred

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
I subscriber to paltalk, a chat program. About three or four days ago I installed spydoctor. The scan discovered about ten differen trojans on my machine. I removed the trojans. When I logged off paltalk the next time, I got a warning that spydoctor had prevented paltalk from installing a keyboard logger on my machine. My question is, I suspect that I had a keylogger program running before I installed and ran spydoctor. Is there a way to discover what if anything was compromised on my machine. Since running all your suggested scans on your malware infection page, I beleive the problem is gone....but I do wonder what may have been compromised in the meantime.
Torchred

Advertisements

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
The only way you'd be able to find out what has been compromised is if you know the name of the infection/keylogger that was on your computer. Then you could look it up on Google or at a computer security website and they might have a description of it, saying what it logs.