Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Won't Let Me Delete A Movie File

• Please log in to reply

Elahn

Elahn

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi. I was downloading a movie called "Anchorman" on limewire when i realized what i clicked on I delete it. But I only realized it was a [bleep] after i previewed it. Now I have a "preview file" in the incomplete folder for Limewire that will not delete. It won't even let me open the movie file. When I tried to delete in the folder NOTHING HAPPENS! I researched this for a while and discovered I needed to download a program to delete it. This program tried to delete it but then said, Name was Invalid. I have a brand new computer and it has everything I would need to delete it. Im running Windows XP. Can someone PLEASE HELP ME! I would be forever grateful.

Thanks, Elahn

Advertisements