Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Explorer.exe

• Please log in to reply

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
I am here today. I've got something I gotta take care of real quick, and then I can help you. I will return in about 30 minutes.

Advertisements

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
wadeb 21,

When you did the repair, did it look like Windows XP was installing itself for the first time?

wadeb_21

wadeb_21

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

wadeb 21,

When you did the repair, did it look like Windows XP was installing itself for the first time?

Yes it did. So I just decided to do a reinstall on the machine well now I got another problem. I'm not sure if you can help or not but I will ask. Xp now is working fine on my Toshiba Laptop however I'm trying to connect to a wireless network but its not picking up the signal. I went to device manager and it says my toshiba wireless LAN Mini PCI Card is working properly but like i said isn't picking up the signal. Do you have any suggestions on that or no? Thanks allot for all the help so far.

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
I just replied to that topic

http://www.geekstogo...87

Then this computer's problem is solved then right?

wadeb_21

wadeb_21

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

I just replied to that topic

http://www.geekstogo...87
Then this computer's problem is solved then right?

Yes it is thanks again.