Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

panda titanium problems...

• Please log in to reply

darkforce2002

darkforce2002

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
Hey guys,i've just installed panda 2006 and updated all that can be updated...the thing is i got this message after i restarted my pc....PROTECTION LEVEL LOW...REcommended : check the protection against virus...there's an error beside that...and inside the automatic protection (the automatic protection file could not load correctly ) is written ...

Advertisements

Chopstix

Chopstix

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Same problem I am having with my platinum. It was working fine till it took an update. Said I had to restart my computer for the changes to take effect. After that .... it all went south. I'm using the trial version of Zone Alarm right now and I think that is the one I might stay with. Cost isn't too bad either and it seems to work very well.

If you should hear what gives with Panda and how to fix it ... send me a PM. I still have a few months left on my subscription that I paid for and to be honest .... I deserve to get use out of it. :tazz:

Did you find that you have been having files go missing since you started using the titanium? :)