Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Kodak EasyShare problem - on startup

• Please log in to reply

wilzn2

wilzn2

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
My Kodak EasyShare software (or some component thereof) automatically opens a "Dial-Up Connection" dialog box to my ISP on my screen upon startup of the computer.

I know that it is being prompted to try to connect by Kodak, as the Kodak icon is in the left portion of the Dial Up Connection box which also appears in the bottom toolbar at the same time as the dialog box on my screen.

I am at a loss as to why this is doing this all of the sudden. I do not have the option chosen in the software to automatically connect and check for new photos to upload. I also have turned off the option for automatically checking for software updates for this software.

I have looked through my startup menu folder and can't seem to find the offending item.

Can someone help? It's not a big deal (I always just have to close the box every time), but it is very annoying!

Advertisements