Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do I make my own slidescreen Avatar?

• Please log in to reply

Iron-Wolf

Iron-Wolf

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
can someone give me some info about makeing a slidescreen avatar and give me some tutorials?

here is an example of a slidescreen avatar:

http://www.originali..._1006140959.gif

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
What you are looking for is an Animated Gif, google around for - "how to" animated gif - and youll find all sorts of information on how to do it on your own.

Just remember that when making one for here, your avatar must be less than 16kb.

ScHwErV :tazz:

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Just remember that when making one for here, your avatar must be less than 16kb.

ScHwErV cool.gif

Avatar + Signature < 16kb :tazz:

Iron-Wolf

Iron-Wolf

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

What you are looking for is an Animated Gif, google around for - "how to" animated gif - and youll find all sorts of information on how to do it on your own.

ScHwErV :tazz:

alright. i'll check that out.