Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hardware

• Please log in to reply

Corehu

Corehu

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am running Windows XP. I have Zoom Browser X software installed to use with my Canon Power Shot S30 camera. I am no longer able to use the e-mail feature within this program. I get error messages such as WMSUI32.dll not found or default mail client not properly installed or the MAPI spooler could not be started so close all mail-enabled applications MAPI 1-0 [000004C7]. When I tried to use the Microsoft Exchange Set Up Wizard I had the message appear that the .dll file for this service is damaged or could not be found. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Zoom Browser X, but now I have an error come up that states dialogue box open. However, I can close it and carry on. My e-mail program for Outlook Express, etc. works fine. Any help is most appreciated!!

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I have an S40 camera, with the same software, although I admit to never really using it. The camera is incredible! <_<

It sounds like a reinstall should have cured this. When you uninstalled the software, did you reboot your computer when finished? Try uninstall, reboot, install, reboot, cross fingers. If this doesn't work I'll see what else I can think of.