Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

System Keeps Rebooting

• Please log in to reply

wtrails

wtrails

• Pip
  • 1 posts
The computer just gets in a vicious loop and continues to reboot after a restart for example. Antivirus and spyware checks have all been run. Gets to the welcome splash screen, and as soon as the desktop appears, it reboots, and many many times!

I took the side panel off the Antec 1080amg case and the fans appear to be running (test was run with the side panel off) --- I ran these tests on recommendations I read here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Something is way out of whack at 127c, but I don't know what that is? I am not highly technical on this issue....

Advertisements

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
Hi,

Can you boot into save mode without problems if so this would indicate a software problem.

I am not familar with speed fan do you know what temp LM75 is? Could it be the video card?

List your full system specs.

The +5V shown is below spec and could cause a problem such as this and the +12V is a little low so could you enter bios and list your temps and voltages from there.

Rick