Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Asrock Mobo's

• Please log in to reply

comanighttrain

comanighttrain

• PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
Hey guys, what does everyone think of asrock mobo's?

The reason i ask is, they dont have many bells and whistles, but iv never had an asrock board fail or baffle me, and the performance has always been good enough. Im thinking about trying an upgrade board, does anyone know how good they are and how they work?

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
We have seen a couple of them being pretty bad and not working properly on here, nothing to recent its been quiet on mobo front for a while, they arent fantastic but they at least RMA the boards in decent time, i think we had one guy get a double faulty one a little while ago but that may have been a foxconn.

You get what you pay for, Asrock arent too bad though better than foxconn or biostar boards anyway.