Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best games of all time

• Please log in to reply

mellow_tripper

mellow_tripper

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
Wow I can't believe no one has thrown in GTA (any of them) out there, that has to be one of the best time killers and stress relivers in the world

For NES I liked Battletoads and Super Contra
For SNES Donkey Kong Country
For N64 This is another I can't believe people havent named 007, I played that all the time with my friends back in the day
For PS Metal Gear
For PS2 Gran Tourismo or Tony Hawk
For PC Any of the Civilizations, Half Life, Unreal, Dungeon Master, Starcrat, Diablo, and my first FPS online game Quake! :tazz:

Advertisements

comanighttrain

comanighttrain

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
nooo! sims are evil!

Gameplayer

Gameplayer

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
The best game I ever have played is BloodRayne 1 and 2, and Heavy Metal.
This games are awesome, really good! :tazz:

HamburgrHelpr08

HamburgrHelpr08

• PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
dod 1

mario KART

Blank Label

Blank Label

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Final Fantasy 1 thru 7
Zelda: OOT
Zelda: ALTTP
Zelda: The Minish Cap
WWF Wrestlemania 2000
Super Mario Brothers 1 and 3
Super Mario World
Tecmo Bowl
Mike Tyson's Punch Out

Those are my favorite games, so they qualify as the best. Being the best is all subjective anyways

mellow_tripper

mellow_tripper

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
lol I used to play Mario Kart all the time and we woul bet money on the games, those were some intense races I must say, I have never played Bloodrayne before maybe I will check it out, is it a long game, like should I just rent it or purchase it?

HamburgrHelpr08

HamburgrHelpr08

• PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
yeah i love it

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
NAh its kinda short you get hooked, bloodrayne 2 is really good, the film just cam out, kinda to much cheesey direction, poor direction and writing really wasted it, still a good film but it could have been great.

i need help please now

i need help please now

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
is f.e.a.r. really good? my friend has it but he cant play it till he upgrades his graphics card. im thinking about buying it but im not sure.

i think one of the best games is Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction

mellow_tripper

mellow_tripper

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
D2 LOD was too addicting thats all I did for like 6 months and then I put it on the shelf for 6 months and then did the same thing, its a never ending cycle, until they come out with D3, if they do.

Advertisements

SOORENA

SOORENA

• PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
best games gotta be nfsu 1 and 2, also I enjoyed playing ra2, tiberian sun, and starcraft.

aerostarlegacy

aerostarlegacy

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
Well, i dunno 'bout y'all but i thought that these games were pretty good:
civilization
empire earth expansion
alpha centauri
starcraft
warcraft
shogun total war
sim city 3k
c&c
MYSY, RIVEN, EXILE, MYST IV
and the ever-classic Age of Empires (and derivatives)
I think that's it.

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
How come Sonic hasn't been mentioned?

ATG

ATG

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
Hello all,

I must agree with Empire Earth both the 1st and the expansion. Have not played EE2 yet even though a friend has it. I was so addicted to that game for so long...excellent game

Any of the Civ games...again have not played the new Civ4 yet....but Civ3 was great, probaly the only game that I would keep going back to over the years.

BF1942 DC mod....this was my drug for a very long time to come...again have not played BF2 yet even though I waited for ever for it to come out.....very good game

The reason I have nevr had a chance to play any of the expansions to these game (which I loved) was because of EVERQUEST2 this game has had me hooked for over a year now. And because of it I have not touched any of the expanions that I had waited on for so long :tazz: !!!!

I do think EQ2 is a excellent game and has a lot to offer....and just like any other game has a logn way to go before it will be conciderd one of the all time greats.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
EEII is near identicalo to EE just looks better and has the territories thing in it (you build a town centre in a bit of lands borders and it becomes yours and you fight for them, i like EE but i hated most of the SP i would just set the AI on max and map size to max and have a month long skirmish.