Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN Messenger

• Please log in to reply

Deb98361

Deb98361

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
I was using a friends notebook, and signed on to MSN Messenger on there... Well, now when he signs on at his house, MSN boots me because it says that I'm signing in over there... Even though his wife said (thinks) she deleted my name from there it still happens.... Any clues??

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Is it auto-signing you in?

Deb98361

Deb98361

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Yes, it is auto-signing me in.

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Open Internet Explorer, go to tools, internet options, content, autocomplete and uncheck user names and passwords.

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
another simple way to fix this, is by typing a random username in, then a random password and then click the check box to automatically sign me in. That should fix the problem, i had the same one when i babysat someone's kids and went onto thier computer for MSN! :tazz: But that should fix it.