Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error: "Number of data points exceeds...

• Please log in to reply

soupdog

soupdog

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I am running Windows XP and after the computer has been running a while, I get an error message "Number of data points exceeds" along with a warning chime and then "canvas does not allow drawing" in a separate message with another warning chime which repeats over and over again with cascading warning messages/chimes. I have to reboot the computer to stop the cycle. Any suggestions as to what is causing this? Settings? Virus? Trojan? I did not know where exactly to post my question. Hope this is correct. Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by soupdog, 08 January 2006 - 09:51 AM.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
I would say it is a program that is running in the background, not windows.

Proably a program written in Delphi programming language...if it is not a specific program you are running that you can notice, a background app.

Got Word Perfect? That suite is probably the most common delphi product.