Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

command and conquer generals zerohour issue

• Please log in to reply

Agentx2

Agentx2

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
on zero hour the expansion pack on the challenge campaign when i play as general towes the laser general against the airforce general, general granger when i beat the mission it sasy you are victorius (like normal when u beat a normal mission) but when i think i am gonna to go to the next mission it says i have lost to general granger quote/ i win you lose what more is there to say/quote something like that. has anyone else had this prolem diffuculty is on easy.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Try patching it to the latest version

Agentx2

Agentx2

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
it is.- i just did a game or skrismish on alpine assult on hard as general towns angsit granger and i lose and everything is gone of mine and i lose? wth???????????????/

Edited by Agentx2, 08 January 2006 - 04:41 PM.