Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Uh, I don't know exactly where this goes but . . o.O

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

nick_mi

nick_mi

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
I'm looking for some websites like www.attackcensorship.com

I need to get by my schools website blocker(Novell prodcut) And I've used proxies before but he usually find them. Some previous ones I've used that should be up, but are blocked are

www.attackcensorship.com
http://surfshield.net/
http://ium.jp:8080/-...//www.ebay.com/

Any help? :tazz:

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
sorry but if your school has a proxy set up to block websites...then we cannot help you get around that....

the school is offering a network/internet connection as a luxury..not a necessity..they could, by all rights, require you to pay for your own internet connection...but they offer theirs as part of being at the school...by accessing their network/internet connection..you effectively agree to all limitations and rules that they apply to that connection...therefore bypassing any proxy settings on that network violates your agreement whcih makes it illegal...

so in short...we won't help you

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE MODERATING TEAM...PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD OFFERING ANY ASSISTANCE

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Especially since one of the administrators here is a network administrator for a school.

Thread closed.

ScHwErV :tazz: