Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mozilla ?

• Please log in to reply

Mikelfc

Mikelfc

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
I use mozilla all the time and had favourites and that set on the toolbar rite...

A pop up came up then and sed sumthing about users and the default user is in use, so i created a new user for mozilla, How can i get my Default mozilla bak with me favourites on it???

Advertisements

Mikelfc

Mikelfc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
no1??

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
you shouldn't bump your post as it causes the mods. and other people that help out around here to think your being taken care of. I'll try and get back to you on this but once again remember we are all volunteers with lives and this isn't a chat room. So sit back relax and be patient. As for your problem i'll look into it and c what i can find.
thanx
James

Football Geek

Football Geek

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
I had this problem myself. For me, restarting my computer/logging off fixed it easily.

Football Geek

Football Geek

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
I had this problem myself. For me, restarting my computer/logging off fixed it easily.

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
favorites and that sort of stuff are all temp files, if you move the temp files from where your old browser stored them to where your new browsers stores them you should be a ok :tazz:

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
oh and NEVER bump your own topic, all it does is SLOW DOWN response time, its fine you did it this once because you didnt know but in the future please refrain.