Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Designing Layouts in Photoshop and Dreamweaver

• Please log in to reply

jrm-hosting

jrm-hosting

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
Hey Gang, I'm new to web designing and I would like to know how to create webl Layouts in Photoshop and import it to Dreamweaver. Also I want to know if if I can make the layout expandable.

The reason I am asking for that is whenever I create a layout in photoshop and import it to dreamweaver I can only add so littlle to the page and if I add more then, the page gets all disorted can I please get some help with that?

Advertisements

Magosis

Magosis

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 190 posts
Generaly your best bet to avoid this is to use the layout tools in dreamweaver. although the photoshop tool is effective you can only add so much without having problems. if you are big on layout look into doing the site with a good deal of CSS as that would probly be more complicated but work much btter.

jrm-hosting

jrm-hosting

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
Cool, I'll look into it, any idea where I can find some good tutorials on CSS?

Magosis

Magosis

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 190 posts
www.w3schools.com