Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Firefox problem

• Please log in to reply

sean1234

sean1234

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
I just recently downloaded Firefox browser. My sister dresses up doll at sites like Dollzmania.com or dressupgames.com. On Internet Explorer these sites work properly but on Firefox they dont. Firefox loads the site but she can't move the dolls on the site. I DO have Java 2 Runtime Environment installed but it was installed before I downloaded Firefox. Im thinking I should remove Sun's Java and re-intall it.
What should I do?

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Tried with FF, but guess you have to sign up and I don't want to do that. If I could have gotten to the page used, I could have looked at the source code to see whether they were using JavaScript to allow movement. It may be browser specific and the script written where only IE recognizes it. Have you tried Netscape, Mozilla or some other browser? Have you got JavaScript enabled for FF? Check Tools>Option>Web Features. Click the JavaScript Advanced button and see what is checked. Experiment. May have to close/open browser after each change to have changes take effect. Normally, it tells you whether browser needs to be closed then opened, but I do it anyway to be sure.

Ron