Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Help Color

• Please log in to reply

RonStrand

RonStrand

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I hope I do this right. I work with Foster Kids with disabilities who have trouble seeing certain colors. The easiest way to explain when the problem is most noticeable is to open Microsoft Word. Click "Help" Then click "Microsoft Office Word Help" The print that comes up is always blue. I need to change that color to anything else. I have tried all colors in Appearance in the Control Panel and am at a loss. I have some great kids who are ready to give up because they cannot read what help says, and they want to show their indipendence. SOMEONE PLEASE.

Thanks, Ron

Advertisements