Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ipod Music Videos

• Please log in to reply

a2cntryboy

a2cntryboy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: When I transfer a music video to my ipod it shows up in videos how do I get it into music videos?

Advertisements

Noelle

Noelle

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Same thing happens to me! Do you by any chance use limewire? That's what I use

Deathrise

Deathrise

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello Guys.

I have just bought myself an Apple iPod Video 30gb (Black) for my Birthday :tazz:

Well, I can tell you now. I now know how it feels to own one, they are the best ever inventions. EVER!

I have also, come across the problem of when I am putting an mp4 Music Video onto my iPod it has come up under the "Movie" tab in my iPod instead of the "Music Video" Tab.

Well, I THINK!!!! (Note that!!) that I have found a solution.

While I am writing this I am currently not testing what I have discovered. Because I am running out of time and am about to go out. But I will quickly tell you what to do before I leave.

When you are in I-Tunes (God bless that program) ... Make sure you have your iPod connected and it is showing up on the left hand screen like usual.

Go into ur iPod on the computer and locate where you have put your music videos. Now...

I do not know if there is a shortcut to change them all at once BUT, I will give you the basic Principle of what to do.

Right click on one of your music videos. and select "Get Info" ... Then a box will appear... Click on the options tab and then right in front of your eyes will be a drop down menu labelled "Video Kind" to change the type from "Movie" to "Music Video"...

As I have stated this earlier. I have not tried this yet. But I think it will fix our problems.

Good Luck.

Yours Sincerely

Hollow