Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Excel query

• Please log in to reply

noor parkar

noor parkar

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi ALL,
I have a query about excel. I am facing a problem while printing from Excel.I have some data with lines and borders in Excel. I selected the print area. and gave print command.
there is no formatting to data and borders.
then why it is coming in blue color.
i changed some setting and this time only border and lines are coming in blue color.
i want to print all the data in black color only.
when i am copying the same data in word document and check printing it is coming fine.yes it is coming in black color only but from excel. it is coming in blue color.
and also from another computer when i am giving print command from excel it is coming fine. (in black color) but not from my computer.
please give me info. as early as possible.
noor

Edited by noor parkar, 17 January 2006 - 02:23 AM.

Advertisements

Hai Mac

Hai Mac

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
Hi noor parkar,
Check your inks. It is probably because you are running out of ink and the printer just decides to replace black color by blue. :tazz:

Edited by Hai Mac, 12 January 2006 - 08:19 AM.

noor parkar

noor parkar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
no man, if there is ink problem.
then why it is coming fine from word document and also from another computer.
here is the question again..
Hi ALL,
I have a query about excel. I am facing a problem while printing from Excel.I have some data with lines and borders in Excel. I selected the print area. and gave print command.
there is no formatting to data and borders.
then why it is coming in blue color.
i changed some setting and this time only border and lines are coming in blue color.
i want to print all the data in black color only.
when i am copying the same data in word document and check printing it is coming fine.yes it is coming in black color only but from excel. it is coming in blue color.
and also from another computer when i am giving print command from excel it is coming fine. (in black color) but not from my computer.
please give me info. as early as possible.
noor

Octagonal

Octagonal

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
noor parkar

Try this...Open Excel
From the Tools menu select Options
A dialog box will open and select the View tab
At the bottom there will be a setting titled Gridlines color: make sure that this is set to Automatic in the drop down list.

HTH
Octagonal

noor parkar

noor parkar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
thanks for reply..
but i already checked that option
it is automatic only..

thanks
noor