Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Your New Year's Resolution

• Please log in to reply

Octagonal

Octagonal

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
OK Guys & Gals,

Just thought that i'd start this one.

Resolution To eat a bit more healthier.

Am I sticking with it Ha, I haven't even started yet.

Edited by Octagonal, 12 January 2006 - 08:24 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i've resolved to go on more picnics this year

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Never to go drinking with my dad again, so far im keeping it, oh whta a night hogmay was i wont forget that anytime soon.

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
I suppose I found myself promising to stear a course between blatant piracy and blind submision. In a world that isn't perfect I quess most people have to find thieir own balance that way.

Edited by fleamailman, 12 January 2006 - 12:19 PM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
flea...i don't want to sound rude to you...cuz...it's usually fun trying to decypher your cryptic posts...but...that was the most clearly written and logically formatted statement i've ever seen you post....i'm proud

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
:tazz:

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
No, I used to write in n00by but if there is one thing that rubs people the wrong way here it using the timesaving, crisp simplicity of AOLer's n00by in place of labourious longhand but our day will come.

PS for those new to n00bie, who wish to establish contact with the younger generation please see and use link below:

http://ssshotaru.hom...translator.html

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Nah he wasnt meaning the noobie talk man, you just have a weird way of writing things normally, to many big words some of your posts are worse than reading shakespeare.

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
True, I like big words, never can spell them though, mind you in Shakespear's day one could spell as one wished and they didn't have inverted commors, oh and queen Elizabeth had two baths a year.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Everyone smelled bad back then though so i dont think anyone would have minded she only had two baths a year.

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Talk about hijacking a thread!! :tazz: and I thought we were bad at that in the admin/mod forum!

Hmm. resolutions. I resolved to stop drinking a buttload of Pepsi every day. So far, I'm doing really well. I'm down to only 1 or 2 cans a day...from my old "normal" 12 pack or more!

akashlee

akashlee

• PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
don't you get sick drinking so much pepsi?

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

About 5 years ago my New Years Resolution was to NEVER make another New Year's resolution.. Stuck to it for 5 years and counting !! :tazz:

Murray

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

don't you get sick drinking so much pepsi?

Funny you should ask that. With only one kidney left, I'm not *supposed* to be drinking any. :) :tazz:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
pffttt....one kidney's good enough....that's why they put 2 in there....one's the "ooops" kidney...gives you some time to screw around