Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Mobo Fan

• Please log in to reply

US.Felix

US.Felix

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey new member here nice forums very helpful helping me remove spyware strike, but my pc sometimes emits this weird noise it sounds like it is the mobo fan and Im not sure if it is because it is overheating or what. It sounds sort of like a fan getting stuck or somit I have looked at it cleaned some of the dust of but on occasion still makes the nosei what do people suggest ? can you get a new mobo fan or should I get a few more fans i think i have got about 3 extract fans.

Felix

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
you can replace the cpu fan very easily..they aren't expensiive and simple to install....just bring the old one with you to the computer shop so they can make sure it's the same size