Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Outlook Calendar

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I have setup a shared calendar to which multiple people have access to block meetings using Microsoft outlook. But I also need to send automatic email notifications when users block meetings in this calendar. Is that possible?

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
I suspect it is possible by doing a little VBA programming, but I am not adept at vba programming for Outlook.

If it works like Excel, I think you could set up a trigger so that when the EVENT of blocking a meeting occurs, it would send out an email to a set list.

I am not aware of anyone who frequents these forums who might be able to help you. You might have more luck on a microsoft outlook vba newsgroup