Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

[VB] Disabling right click menu in a webbrowser

• Please log in to reply

thechezman14

thechezman14

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
hey, does any1 know how to disable the pop-up menu that apears when you right click on a webbrower in vb6.0

Edited by thechezman14, 13 January 2006 - 07:51 AM.

Advertisements

akashlee

akashlee

• PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
i don't think this is the right part of the forum to post this.... maybe a mod would like to fix this....

thechezman14

thechezman14

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
no, its meant to be here, i am asking for some vb code to disable the rightclick menu on a webbrowser

Hai Mac

Hai Mac

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
Hi thechezman14,
did you try to override the popup menu with your own one? Create one and call it in the Control_MouseDown() event.

tribaal

tribaal

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having the exact same problem... trying to get the Webbrowser control to intercept right-clicks. And no, Control_MouseDown() doesn't work, as the control has no onClick() trigger built in.

So the question is: has anyone been able to prevent right-clicks with this control ?

I'm getting a bit desperate.

thechezman14

thechezman14

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
i have any idea, i will post soon