Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

'Video OUT' Problems

• Please log in to reply

TJHagen

TJHagen

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hello. I was told that all I had to do was buy the S-Video cable, which plugs into the back of my laptop (that says video out), and then connect the other end into the S-Video input on my TV...nothing worked though. I opened up realplayer and windows media player, played a video on full screen on the computer but there is nothing on the TV?? I was then told to put the computers resolution to the lowest it can go and try again, but nothing..My video card is a ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 32bit. Can anyone help me out??

Advertisements

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
try this it help me, good luck... http://www.svideo.co...splayvideo.html