Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Laptop keyboard

• Please log in to reply

JuiceBox007

JuiceBox007

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
My sister just recently dropped out of college, and since she won't be needing it anymore, my parents gave me her laptop. I was moving some of my stuff from this computer over to that one and while I was using it, I noticed the Backspace key on the laptop is a little wobbly and doesn't work unless you press it at a certain angle. I'm afraid to take it out and look at it because I don't even know if you can take out laptop keys like you can with a desktop computer's keyboard. So I was wondering if anyone knew if it was safe to take out the keys to take a look at them. Thanks for your help :tazz:

P.S. I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong part of the forums. I really had no idea where to post this.

Advertisements