Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CoD/CoD2 Multiplayer Problems

• Please log in to reply

CraxyBiatch

CraxyBiatch

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello! My problem is this, when I try to play CoD online, it's just fine... however, when I try to play with the other computer on my network we can't play together in the same server. We can play on different severs at the same time, just not on the same server at the same time. I can play BF:2, WoW, and War3 with the other computer on my network no problem. I have a Linksys 4-Port Router (Model: NR041), I'm thinking it is something with the port numbers that we are using, since in War3 we had to change the port that we connected through, but in CoD or CoD2 I can't change my port... Is there anyway that I can connect to the same server as the other computer in my network while playing CoD/CoD2?

Advertisements