Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I can not log in my xp

• Please log in to reply

dadasky

dadasky

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I really dont know what happen to my computer, yesterday night, i install the some small softare, which is just small game, and today morning, i open the comupter , enter my user name and passward. after while, it said saving setting, and then ask me to enter the user name and password again. i have tried several times. and still ask me to enter the user name and password.

i have tried the F8 in enter the safe mode, but the same problem happen, even i use the administrator account.

any one can help me with that?? thank you very much.

luckily, i have two operation system, now i use windows 2003 server.

thank you very much if some one could give me a hand.

Advertisements

dadasky

dadasky

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
no body can help me?

RockRunner85

RockRunner85

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Pop in the Win XP CD. Start to reinstall XP. A couple screens in it will prompt you to repair the existing XP installation. Do that. Hoepfullly that will fix your problem.