Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Wanadoo Wifi Network - Major Problems

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Hi all,

I am trying to setup for a friend a wifi network and her broadband is Wanadoo. The router is a Netgear one and I have updated to firmware to v3. Basically the orange internet light is allways flashing sometimes it does go green and I can log on to the net. This is now the 2nd router as I thought there may be a fault. I dont know if the settings are right but it did connect a few times in the router page. Any ideas would be great.

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,018 posts
  • MVP
have her call wannado and get them to test the line....that will rule out an isp issue (eventually)