Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP ME, My comptuer will not turn on

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Dark Province

Dark Province

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:) :) :woot: :tazz:
Ok, so i have a huge problem, my compuer will not turn on, when i plug it on, there that light that comes on that tells you that the computer is prosseing something ,and the fan is on, but the power light is not on, and will not turn on when pushed, i have to unlug it to for the fan to come off, the monitor will not turn on either, its just a blank balck screen...
before this happened, i opened up my computer to try to chage the ram, i chaged it and turned it bak on and it would not start, so i put back in the original ram to see if it would start up agian (there are 2 ram cards i only took out one) but it still wouldnt turn on... i didnt touch anything in my computer other than the ram crads, and the computer was off when i did
Please help me get my computer to turn on

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
duplicate post http://www.geekstogo...topic=91813&hl=