Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

E-Mail Help!

• Please log in to reply

Javona

Javona

• Pip
  • 3 posts
HELP ME! HELP ME! :tazz:

Ok, I need some help, again! Ok, I asked for help earlier with the Mozilla Thunderbird E-mail Application.
I did everything correctly, but, when I clicked on the option "Get Mail" a pop-up came up and said I needed to enter a password. Well, I entered my yahoo password but it keep's saying "password did not succeed, then it gives me the link http://mail.yahoo.com ... It says there was a error logging in. What is the error and how do I correct this?

I know the password is correct. I NEED SOME HELP before I pull my hair out! :)

I want to be able to use my thunderbird to check my e-mail but I can't get it to work.

SOMEONE HELP ME! Please!!

Thank's!
Javona

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Have you checked the my server requires authentication option in Thunderbird setup, probably in account, more details, server