Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

randreco.exe bugging with trojan horse dropper?

• Please log in to reply

xxgeniuskidxx

xxgeniuskidxx

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
I cant get rid of the virus in randreco.exe ive done avg 100x and for a 11 year old im smart so i waited for the attack again and when AVG foundit it didnt do anything and now my friend gave me the cleaner 4.1 professional trial to try and dont think it found anything, so my friend also said put the computer into safe mode and DELETE the file.... though i cannot access the file intill it attacks .... and it wont do so in safe mode what shall i do? :tazz:

Advertisements

ilago

ilago

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 363 posts
Hi xxgeniuskidxx

Read this link on how to do an on-line virus scan and some other things so we can find out more about what is happening on your computer. Ask if you have any questions.

http://www.geekstogo...?showtopic=2852

randreco.exe - is part of hijacker so there's quite a few things you need to do.