Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sim's deluxe edition

• Please log in to reply

city girl

city girl

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I don't know if anything can be done but........
I had an old rumbly computer, which I happily uploaded the sim's deluxe adition onto, the game was slow and half the time i couldn't be bothered playing.
we then got a new computer (windows xp) and started to load it on, up came a window asking for the security code or something, (it said find it on the box) so I did, but it said it was incorrect I tried various codes on the inside of the box etc but none of them worked, finally I took it back to the shop and the guy said it was the one on the manual I neeeded, my jaw dropped. I had lost the manual a long time ago. is there anything I can do that dosn't involve buying the game again?

Edited by city girl, 14 January 2006 - 05:06 AM.

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
The only thing you can do is buy another copy as I don't think EA will even consider entertaining the idea of issuing a new one to you.

Edited by ZEUS_GB, 14 January 2006 - 06:03 AM.

city girl

city girl

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
oh, okay, thanks anyway.